Monday, January 22, 2007

Getting Married in Nuevo Vallarta

Q: I need information on how to contract a legal judge who can carry out a civil marriage at Villa del Palmar Flamingos in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico. Can you please let me know who can help me do all the arrangements in order to carry out an official civil wedding! Thank you!

A: If you haven’t done so already, the first place to start is to contact the weddings department at the hotel and reserve space for your wedding. The hotel’s wedding coordinator will be able to help you arrange your wedding ceremony and reception. If you don’t want to use the hotel’s wedding coordinator, you can hire an external wedding planner. Whether you use the hotel’s coordinator or hire an external company, they will be able to guide you through the process and will help you get all the legal documents you need. They will also arrange for a judge to officiate your ceremony. Below you will find the contact information for the hotel and for some wedding planners located in Puerto Vallarta.

Villa del Palmar Flamingos
Tel: 52 (322) 226 8100 (Mexico), 1-866-725-6277 (toll free USA), or 01-800-725-6277 (toll free Mexico)

Vallarta Weddings
Tel: 52 (322) 225-5989

Vallarta Vows
Tel: 52 (765) 374-3013

Adventure Weddings
Tel: 1 (888) 731-8152

Prisar Vallarta
Tel: 52 (322) 145-3176

For more wedding planners located in Mexico go to

For a list of wedding photographers that service Central Pacific Mexico visit

No comments:

2007 Stray Travel Publications, Inc.