Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Iberostar Playa Paraíso Resort, Mayan Riviera - Wedding Photos

Q: I would love to see pictures of the different wedding setups available at the Iberostar Playa Paraíso Resort in the Riviera Maya. Any pictures would help. Thanks!

A: To see photos from recent weddings, follow the links below.

For more information about getting married at this complex visit the following links:
*View Real Wedding Galleries for other resorts across Mexico.

Note: If you were married at this resort and would like to share your wedding photos, please contact us at info@strayweddings.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I love going to IberoStars myself. I have visited IberoStar in Dominican and in Mexico. However my last experience with IberoStar was not pleasent. I had written complaint about it and posted it on the www.pissedconsumer.com website.

Read IberoStar Complaint here.

Regards

2007 Stray Travel Publications, Inc.